Tips and after care Massage treatment.
- Don't eat a heavy meal before the massage.
- A deep tissue massage may result in muscle soreness or tenderness, which may last a day or two.
- Drinking water after the massage may help to flush out toxins that are released from muscles and properly rehydrate muscles, which can help to reduce muscle aches and stiffness after a massage .
- Avoid strenuous activity after a massage.
- Stretching can help to prevent muscle aches and pain after a deep tissue massage.
After waxing treatment
- You may experience some redness or soreness
- Avoid rubbing, sunbeds, chlorine or application of perfumed and makeup cosmetics
- Apply aloevara gel to sooth the affected area